Marriage 17th June 1847 Daniel Dipnall, esq. of Bishop’s Waltham, to Martha On the 17th instant, at Trinity Church, Portsea, by the Rev. Mr. Dennis, Jane, eldest daughter of Thomas Edgcombe, esq. solicitor, Portsea.
- This confirms later names in probate records and relates that Daniel was seen to be from Bishops Waltham
- Later they are living together South Stoneham
- After Daniels death his widow marries Sidney Smith Dipnall
- Now can we track down Daniel’s parents?
- Have located the church address and mapped accordingly Trinity Methodist Church, Albert Rd, Southsea, Portsmouth, Southsea, Portsmouth PO4 0LX, UK
There are a number of Daniel’s was this a common fashionable given name? More analysis and evidence needed.